You are welcome to link to the following articles, which are offered for the use of our visitors. If you do link to us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your site information.
Permission also is granted for electronic re-publishing and reprinting of these articles (unless otherwise noted) with the condition that all bylines, copyrights and author information remain intact. We request that you send us a tear sheet of the publication for our records. Our street address is below.
Free Articles Available for Electronic and Print Publishing
- It’s Time for Storytelling – A Proven Management Communication Tool
- Storytelling for Leaders
- Is Uncertainty the “Good Stuff” in Your Organization?
- Connecting Corporate Executives Through Personal Leadership Stories
- News Releases 101: Write Them for People Who Care!
- How to Improve Internal Controls through Storybooks
- Example of the Consulting Alliance’s Rich Diversity: Managing through Stories
- Fire Up Your Organization through Storytelling
- To Fire Up Employees and Please Your “Customers”– Tell Your Stories!
- Story Power for Teams
- Genuine understanding: Does your company have it? What about your department? – by Paula Bartholome
The following filler articles are offered for publication in your online or print magazine, with the same conditions listed above regarding byline credits, author information and copyrights.
- Story Power for Teams (short version)
- To Deal with Change, Fire Up Employees, and Attract Customers– Tell Your Stories!
- Keep Employees Focused, Ensure High Performance– Tell Your Stories!
- Retain Employees through Recognition– Tell Their Stories!