Around the Corporate Campfire: How Great Leaders Use Stories to Inspire Results
If you want to become a better leader, you need Around the Corporate Campfire: How Great Leaders Use Stories to Inspire Success. Featuring case studies from top organizations, such as FedEx, Nike and Costco Wholesale, it has been published in India, translated into Chinese and Russian, and acclaimed in media from Seattle to Singapore. Around the Corporate Campfire is an invaluable guide for anyone in leadership—from corporate and nonprofit executives to parents and community volunteers. The case studies will demonstrate how you can:
- Paint a clear vision for everyone in your organization
- Clarify employees’ and other stakeholders’ roles in achieving the mission
- Manage internal knowledge
- Enhance teamwork
- Super charge performance, sales and bottom-line results
“Around the Corporate Campfire has been a perfect resource for us to give business leaders in our own speaker training program. The corporate examples in the book are relevant and informative to leaders of various industries who are learning the importance of storytelling.”
— Holly St. John Peck, Speaker/Coach/Author, Peck Training Group
A set of valuable templates will help you get started! Choose paperback or e-book format.
How to Leverage the Power of Story for Your Nonprofit
Nonprofit executives, this recording is especially for you! Featuring interviews with six executives in foundation leadership, association management, community service, and education, this recording provides insights such as:
- Why nonprofit organizations must tell their core stories more clearly than ever before
- How successful nonprofits, such as United Way offices, center their communications on values-based stories
- How the University of Notre Dame keeps traditions alive with fresh stories—and you can, too!
- Why your board members and other leaders need to tell their own stories—and what they need from you
- How to use stories to expand your circle of influence and drive community change
Available as a CD or MP3, this recording is one you’ll want to listen to again and again.